What will I teach?
You will teach:
- Conversational grammar
- Reading comprehension.
You will use:
- Textbooks & associated workbooks
- CD’s for listening exercises
- Flash cards
- Short stories
For your information:
- You will teach conversational English almost exclusively
- Grammar is usually taught by local teachers rather than foreign English teachers
Examples of different chapters for each grade level:
The chapters in the text will provide a forum to practice simple conversation, while also expanding related vocabulary.
Grade 1,2,3 Students:
- My Family, My Classroom, My Body, My Birthday, Colors
- Trips/vacations, Inventions, Sports & Hobbies.
Grade 4/5 Students:
- Chores, City and Country Living, Animals, Weather, 5 senses, Food, TV.
- Measurements, Past Tense, Your Health, Dinosaurs, Time, Days & Dates.
Grade 5/6 Students:
- Famous People, My Life, Jobs. Future, Planets, Adventures, Records, Symbols.